Legal and Privacy
The technical information in this website has been prepared in accordance with the Canadian regulatory requirements set out in National Instrument 43- 101 and reviewed on behalf of the company by Dr. Warwick Board, Vice President Exploration for Northern Vertex Mining Corp., a Qualified Person.
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing the www.northernvertex.com website (the “Site”), you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions together with any applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, do not use this Site.
Unless otherwise stated, all information, materials, photography, images, designs, layouts and programming code (“Content”) of this Site is owned exclusively by Northern Vertex Mining Corp., all rights reserved and is protected under applicable copyrights, patents, trade-marks and/or other proprietary intellectual property rights. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Northern Vertex hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited licence to view or print the documents appearing on this site without alteration, for personal, non-commercial use only. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in any Content by or through your use of this Site.
In the event that any or any part of the terms contained in these terms and conditions shall be determined by any component authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term shall, to that extent, be severed from the remaining terms which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the full extent permitted by law.
All information on this Site is provided for information only and Northern Vertex makes no representations concerning accuracy, results, or reliability of the use of the materials on this Site or relating to such materials or on any websites linked to this Site.
This Site may still contain errors or other problems and Northern Vertex makes no representations or warranties of any kind about the information provided on this website or via hypertext links or any other item used either directly or indirectly from this website and reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time, without notice. By accessing this website, you agree Northern Vertex will not be liable for any inaccuracies or omissions or any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages or losses, or any other damages or losses of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any information obtained either directly or indirectly from or through Northern Vertex’s website and any decisions based on such information are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
This Site information and Content is not intended to be a comprehensive review of all matters relating to or concerning Northern Vertex and Northern Vertex assumes no responsibility regarding completeness or accuracy. The information in no way constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an offering or solicitation of securities. No securities commission or other regulatory authority in Canada, the U.S. or any other jurisdiction has in any way passed upon this information and Northern Vertex makes no warranty or representation to that effect.
Northern Vertex investor relations material was accurate at the time of posting but may be superseded by subsequent disclosures.
MATERIAL CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY AND IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE AN OFFERING OF SECURITIES IN ANY JURISDICTION.
The information provided in this website is not intended to qualify, amend, modify, or supplement Northern Vertex’s continuous disclosure documents. Readers are directed to obtain official copies of the company’s continuous disclosure documents at www.sedar.com. The information provided by this website should not be used for the purpose of making investment decisions. If you are contemplating trading in Northern Vertex securities, you should contact the company to obtain printed copies of the documents you wish to review.
The information and materials available on this website are not intended to provide specific legal, accounting, financial, investing, or tax advice to any user. Any decisions you make based on information contained in this website are your sole responsibility. The documents and information available on this website are provided as a convenience only and where any documents on this website have been filed in accordance with applicable securities laws, such documents are not the official versions of Northern Vertex’s continuous disclosure documents. No information contained in this website constitutes or should be deemed to constitute an invitation to invest or otherwise deal in the securities of Northern Vertex.
This website may contain certain information that may constitute “forward-looking information” and “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of applicable securities laws. Forward-looking statements may include, but are not limited to, statements with respect to the business of Northern Vertex, future events or future performance, management’s expectations regarding exploration and drilling schedules, estimated production data and schedules, reserves and resources, expected capital costs, other expected operating data, permitting and other regulatory approvals, business prospects, and opportunities. Often, but not always, forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as “believes,” “intends,” “expects,” “hopes,” “may,” “should,” “will,”, “plan,” “projected,” “contemplates,” “anticipates”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecast”, “predicts” or variations (including negative variations) of such words and phrases or may be identified by statements to the effect that aims, anticipates believes certain actions “may”, “could”, “should”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved. Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of Northern Vertex to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements.
The factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements include: the risk factors set out in Northern Vertex’s final prospectus dated February 6, 2020, and filed under the Northern Vertex’s profile on SEDAR at www.sedar.com; risks inherent in the mineral exploration business; changes in the market prices of metals; uncertainties inherent in Northern Vertex’s exploratory and developmental activities, including risks relating to permitting and regulatory delays, ground condition, and grade variability; any future labor disputes or work stoppages; uncertainties inherent in the estimation of mineral resources and reserves and future production; changes that could result from any acquisition of new mining properties or businesses; effects of environmental and other governmental regulations; and Northern Vertex’s possible inability to raise additional financing necessary to conduct its business.
All forward-looking statements are made based on management’s current beliefs as well as various assumptions made by them and information currently available to them. Generally, these assumptions include among others: the presence of and continuity of metals at Northern Vertex’s projects at estimated grades; the availability of personnel, machinery, and equipment at estimated prices and within estimated delivery times; currency exchange rates; metals sales prices and exchange rates assumed; tax rates and royalty rates applicable to the proposed mining operation; the availability of acceptable financing; anticipated mining losses and dilution and success in realizing proposed operations. Although Northern Vertex believes that the assumptions inherent in the forward-looking statements are reasonable, forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and accordingly, undue reliance should not be put on such statements due to their inherent uncertainty.
Northern Vertex disclaims any intent or obligation to update publicly these forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
Northern Vertex Mining Corp. is not liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use of or the inability to use this Site or its Content, whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise. This includes but is not limited to the loss of data or loss of profit, litigation, or due to business interruption, even if Northern Vertex or an authorized representative was advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the agreement between Northern Vertex and all Site users. This Site would not be provided without such limitations.
This website contains links to information on other websites and is linked to by other websites. Northern Vertex has not reviewed all websites linked to or from this Site and is not responsible for the contents of any such websites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Northern Vertex of the linked website or its content. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on this Site may include technical, typographical or photographic errors. Northern Vertex makes no warranty that the materials on this Site are accurate, current or complete. Northern Vertex reserves the right to edit or remove any documents, photos, information or other content without notice.
Information That We Collect
(1) “Google Analytics” cookies (a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc). Google Analytics sets four cookies that allow us to analyze traffic on the website. Google Analytics cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to this website and to see how visitors move around the site (in particular, what pages of the website are being visited). This helps us to improve the way our website works.
(2) Display and preference settings cookies are placed on your computer for user optimization. For example, if you changed the size of the text on our website when you last visited, a cookie will remember that so that you don’t need to do it again.
(3) “Session cookies” are placed on your computer to identify and maintain a browsing session, and to remember whether you have rejected cookies through your browser settings.
(4) Cookies that track whether a social networking option has been used to forward material from the Site are also placed on your computer so that we know which social networking tools have been used.
These cookies do not collect or track any personal data or information about you as an individual. Instead, they are focused on how the website is used and seek to enhance the accessibility of the website. If you do not want to accept cookies from our Site, you may configure your web browser so that it does not accept cookies; however, certain functions available on the website may be lost. These cookies do not collect or track any Personal Information.
Our Use of Your Personal Information
We will use your Personal Information to process your subscription or requests for information. We may also use such Personal Information to offer additional information to you about us, our projects, to customize the types of information and promotional materials you receive from us, evaluate how our Site is being used and the audience our Site is reaching, identify market trends and market interests that help us improve the products and services that we offer, and develop and improve the content and operation of our Site to better serve the needs of our subscribers.
(1) Sharing Information with Other Companies. We will not share your Personal Information with affiliates or third parties.
(2) Email Addresses. We will use your email addresses to send you news releases. If you submit an inquiry via email about your subscription, for security reasons we may ask you to provide additional information so we can verify your identity.
(4) Promotional Materials. We may send you information which we believe to be relevant to your interests. Though we hope you gain value from the email messages you receive, you can choose to opt-out of receiving further messages by following the instructions provided at the bottom of each email.
We will reveal your personal information without your prior permission only when we have reason to believe that the disclosure of this information is required to establish the identity of, to contact or to initiate legal proceedings against a person or persons who are suspected of infringing rights or property belonging to us or to others who could be harmed by your activities or of persons who could (deliberately or otherwise) transgress upon these rights and property. We reserve the right to disclose personal information when we have good reason to believe that this is required to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Any claim relating to this Site shall be governed by the laws of British Columbia, Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
(1) You have the right to information about what personal data we process, how and on what basis as set out in this policy.
(2) You have the right to access your own personal data to understand whether we hold information about you and, if so, for us to give you certain details about that information and/or the information itself. This is commonly known as a subject access request, which you may request by contacting us through email@example.com. We may require additional information to verify your identity before handing over your information.
(3) You can correct any inaccuracies in your personal data. To do so contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
(4) You have the right to request that we erase your personal data where we were not entitled under the law to process it or it is no longer necessary to process it for the purpose it was collected.
(5) While you are requesting that your personal data is corrected or erased or are contesting the lawfulness of our processing, you can request for its use to be restricted while we comply with your request.
(6) You have the right to object to data processing where we are relying on a legitimate interest to do so and you think that your rights and interests outweigh our own and you wish us to stop.
(7) You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data and to transfer your personal data to another data controller. We will not charge for this and will in most cases aim to do this within one month. We may require additional information to verify your identity before handing over your information.
(8) You have the right to be notified of a data security breach concerning your personal data.
Although we take the security of your Personal Information very seriously and are constantly improving our efforts to protect it, no electronic communication over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secured. Should a breach of personal data occur (whether in respect of you or someone else) then we will take notes and keep evidence of that breach. If the breach is likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals then we will also notify the Information Commissioner’s Office.